Creative Department, Toronto
We’re looking for a medical writer to join our healthcare creative team. If you are an excellent communicator and problem-solver with an enthusiasm for science and have a medical background, we would love to hear from you.
- Research-driven: must be able to navigate and strategically identify relevant and/or compelling information from medical journals/clinical papers
- Presentation skills: must be able to rationalize, defend and support written work with internal teams, clients and third party regulators
- Experience with navigating advertising regulatory bodies like PAAB and ASC
- Collaborative attitude: you will be working in partnership with art directors, designers, account teams to meet the needs of clients
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years experience working in the medical writing field; advertising, PR or medical education
- Education: a B.Sc or more in life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.) an asset
- Fastidious and precise: obsession with accuracy and details an asset
- Participated or involved in new business development and presentations
- Experience in a wide range of therapeutic categories
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Medical Writer' in the subject line.