Account Management, Toronto
Our mission at john st. is to make unignorable work and we’re currently seeking an Account Supervisor to join our team by leading the creation of original work for some pretty terrific Canadian clients. We’re looking for a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for good work and plenty of Grrrrrrr.
The Account Supervisor works closely with the Account Director and is responsible for keeping projects moving on a day-to-day basis through briefing, strategic development, creative development and implementation and will own all aspects of production. He/she will be required to independently lead projects with the support of the Account Director and will understand both the client’s business needs and challenges as well as john st’s own objectives and goals. Integrated experience including TV and digital is a must.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of multi-channel campaigns with brand and promotional deliverables ranging from television/radio, to digital/social, to POP/collateral.
- Leverage project management skills to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Show strategic sensibility when appraising creative work and in contributions to strategic documents and briefings.
- Own the relationship with day-to-day clients, external agency partners and the cross-functional agency team.
- Command the administrative needs of large multi-service business.
- Manage, coach and develop direct reports
- Contribute to agency life and culture.
Skills and Experience
- 4+ years’ experience in account services or project management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, a high attention to detail.
- A track record of successfully delivering multi-channel campaigns.
- Proven ability to build strong, constructive relationships with clients and agency teams.
- An ability to problem solve calmly and effectively and handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with 'Account Supervisor' in the subject line.